[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Benson or Beanie

jeff5769

I like Benson at home against Denver,butit's close.

I don't think you can go wrong either way. I see Benson getting more carries due to Beanie splitting with Hightower and Cards love the high poweer passing game. Cincy will try to grind it out against Denver.

I don't think you can go wrong either way. I see Benson getting more carries due to Beanie splitting with Hightower and Cards love the high poweer passing game. Cincy will try to grind it out against Denver.

+1

I have the Same situation and I am going with C Benson till I can see how AZ will use Wells

Great Article here

http://www.thehuddle.com/x9/articles/dmd-rbbc.php

the chart at the end shows Benson and when compared to other RBs like Say Ryan Grant in 08, and that Cinn is not a RBBC, Benson actually looks like a nice RB2-3

oh and read what it says about AZ RB situation and how it should compare to the 07 AZ run game

Beanie WILL be a nice pick this season I just don't know If I can use him from week 1 I still want to see

Edited by mlvc

I like Benson this week as well.

Please check out my post at

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=295138