[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rice over Grant?

I know the Bears aren't what they used to be, but I'm strongly considering playing the matchups this week and sitting Ryan Grant. Ray Rice has a hell of a matchup Sunday against KC. I am very tempted to plug him in for the week and assume that Baltimore is just going to run all over the Chefs (great googly moogly!). Thoughts on the matchups?

Team and settings in my sig... leave a link and I will answer yours.

I have the same decision and I am going with Rice as well. As much as I think Grant will have a bounce back year, I am rolling the dice and going with Rice this week as I think the Ravens will be running the ball all day against KC. I just hope it doesn't become a weekly dilemma or I am going to be going crazy!! Good luck and let's hope Rice has a monster game!

I think you can play Rice vs KC over Grant vs the Bears. The worst case scenario I think is that they have very close stats best case scenario is that Rice gets over 100 yds and a td and Grant doesn't.

i would prefer to see how baltimore actually uses rice in a season game before benching grant for him. when grant stays in on goal line plays and posts a TD or two while rice is getting pulled for mcclain at the goal line, you will be kicking yourself big time.