[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Curse of the 1 pick ?

Henry Muto

I just finished a WCOFF online chamopionship draft from the 1 slot tonight.

I have a draft tomorrow afternoon in another league and I drew the 1 pick.

I just checked for my WCOFF online championship slot for tomorrow and low and beyond the spot I don't want the 1 pick again.

3 straight drafts from the 1 slot! ARG!

Last year I had 27 leagues no 1 pick in any of them when I wanted it last year.

This year I have no want or need for this 1 pick and I get it over and over and over!

Unbelieavable

odds of drawing the 1 pick for 3 straight drafts 1728 to 1!

I have never ever had the number one pick in a league until this year in one of my BOTH leagues. I traded that pick away and then I scewed the pooch with to many good choices to pick from. Oh and this was not a true first pick as we keep three so it was more like the first pick of the fourth round. Well, sort of.

So pretty much every play in the NFL season either helps you and hurts you.

fixed.

With 27 leagues, hes probably watching every play going "wohooo!! they just scored" followed by "aah crap, def just let up points, and that means the other wr didn't get points.

Edited by PolishNorbi

fixed.

With 27 leagues, hes probably watching every play going "wohooo!! they just scored" followed by "aah crap, def just let up points, and that means the other wr didn't get points.

You guys are great that is why I love this site you make me feel so at home :wacko:

I cut down this year I am only in 12 leagues as of now...might up that to 13 but it will be a stressful night if I do that.

I have drafts already schedule for 2 PM, 8 PM and 9 PM tonight and I am thinking about adding a 4th one at either 8 or 9 PM.

I have done 2 drafts at once before but never 3 at once that is going to be a little hectic.

Edited by Henry Muto

You guys are great that is why I love this site you make me feel so at home :wacko:

I cut down this year I am only in 12 leagues as of now...might up that to 13 but it will be a stressful night if I do that.

I have drafts already schedule for 2 PM, 8 PM and 9 PM tonight and I am thinking about adding a 4th one at either 8 or 9 PM.

I have done 2 drafts at once before but never 3 at once that is going to be a little hectic.

Just out of curiosity, do you work for a living? Because I can barely manage 2, maybe 3, leagues and that already takes up a lot of time. Between working full time, 2 kids and a mortgage it is difficult. I imagine that being in that many leagues soaks up ALL of your time. So no time for work, girls or anything else for that matter except Fantasy Football

My guess is that your either (and this is all in jest so please don't be offended):

1) Super rich and you actually pay someone to manage your leagues and keep you updated

2) Your a teenage bum with no job who lives with his mom with all kinds of time on your hands

3) You actually do work for a living but have been laid off because of the poor economy and it just happens to coincide with the FF season.

So, how do you do it? Please, tell us your secret!

Yes I have full time M-F 7-3:30 40 hour week job. Yes it takes time but now that I am not running my 3 local leagues by email and excel spread sheets this year for the 1st time in 20 years I will have even more time plus I have cut my leagues in 1/2 this year is going to be a stroll in the park!

Yes I have full time M-F 7-3:30 40 hour week job. Yes it takes time but now that I am not running my 3 local leagues by email and excel spread sheets this year for the 1st time in 20 years I will have even more time plus I have cut my leagues in 1/2 this year is going to be a stroll in the park!

I still don't know how you do it. Good luck, dude!

This is how it read t me.

I just finished a WCOFF online chamopionship draft from the 1 slot tonight.

I have a draft tomorrow afternoon in another league and I drew the 1 pick.

I just checked for my WCOFF online championship slot for tomorrow and low and beyond the spot I don't want the 1 pick again.

3 straight drafts from the 1 slot! ARG!

Last year I had 27 leagues no 1 pick in any of them when I wanted it last year.

This year I have no want or need for this 1 pick and I get it over and over and over!

Unbelieavable

odds of drawing the 1 pick for 3 straight drafts 1728 to 1!