[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dustin Keller for Beanie Wells

zebano

10 team family league and I did no wheeling and dealing last year so I'm trying to get a sense of if my trade options are even in the ballpark...

QB: Aaron Rodgers

WR1: Calvin Johnson

WR2: Lance Moore

WR3: DeSean Jackson

RB1: Maurice Jones-Drew

RB2: Chris Johnson

TE1: Greg Olsen

W/T: Chris Cooley

W/R: Larry Johnson

W/R/T: Darren McFadden

Q/W/R/T: Garrard

K: Nick Folk

DEF: Miami

BN (RB): Donald Brown, Shonn Greene, Jerious Norwood, Brandon Jackson

BN (WR): Deion Branch, Kevin Curtis, Hakeem Nicks

BN (TE): Dustin Keller

Another team wants to deal for Keller. They offered Michael Jenkins but I'm not sold on him though I could throw either player into a flex position based on matchups. I countered by asking for Beanie Wells since Hightower was named the starter though I think Wells will take over halfway through the season. Are these trades good / fair?

10 team family league and I did no wheeling and dealing last year so I'm trying to get a sense of if my trade options are even in the ballpark...

QB: Aaron Rodgers

WR1: Calvin Johnson

WR2: Lance Moore

WR3: DeSean Jackson

RB1: Maurice Jones-Drew

RB2: Chris Johnson

TE1: Greg Olsen

W/T: Chris Cooley

W/R: Larry Johnson

W/R/T: Darren McFadden

Q/W/R/T: Garrard

K: Nick Folk

DEF: Miami

BN (RB): Donald Brown, Shonn Greene, Jerious Norwood, Brandon Jackson

BN (WR): Deion Branch, Kevin Curtis, Hakeem Nicks

BN (TE): Dustin Keller

Another team wants to deal for Keller. They offered Michael Jenkins but I'm not sold on him though I could throw either player into a flex position based on matchups. I countered by asking for Beanie Wells since Hightower was named the starter though I think Wells will take over halfway through the season. Are these trades good / fair?

I wouldn't trade for Beanie, but a lot of people here would. I just don't trust his injury history.

That being said, I do see why you want another RB.

If you can't get another RB, then Donald Brown should do fine as a bye week breather and as long as you don't have two of those backs going on a bye at the same time then you'll be in good shape.

My number one priority would be to trade for another either #1 or #2 receiver and plug him into that W/T spot, over Cooley.