[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Some advice for a newbie please

igolf

Hi,

I'm new to fantasy football. Looking for a little advice please. Here is my roster and the way I currently have them set. Would you change anything? Also, what do you think of my team?

Thanks for any advice you can give. Let the season begin!!!!

QB – Aaron Rodgers

WR – Andre Johnson

WR – Roy Wiliams

WR – Chad Ochocinco

RB – Matt Forte

RB – DeAngelo Williams

TE – Jason Witten

K – Stephen Gostkowski

DEF – Minnesota

Bench – Tony Romo QB

Bench – Steven Jackson RB

Bench – Santonio Holmes WR

Bench – Greg Olsen TE

Bench – Bernard Berrian WR

Bench – San Diego DEF

You have to play S. Jax and sit Chad Ocinco.

Thanks for the replys guys. Sorry, forgot to mention, yes it is a 6 team league.

We can only start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF. Therefore, I can't start Stephen Jackson and sit Chad Ochocinco.

I was debating starting Romo over a lessor Tampa defense vs. Rodgers going up against the Bears defense but I think Rodgers has a good history against the Bears.

Hi,

I'm new to fantasy football. Looking for a little advice please. Here is my roster and the way I currently have them set. Would you change anything? Also, what do you think of my team?

Thanks for any advice you can give. Let the season begin!!!!

QB – Aaron Rodgers

WR – Andre Johnson

WR – Roy Wiliams

WR – Chad Ochocinco

RB – Matt Forte

RB – DeAngelo Williams

TE – Jason Witten

K – Stephen Gostkowski

DEF – Minnesota

Bench – Tony Romo QB

Bench – Steven Jackson RB

Bench – Santonio Holmes WR

Bench – Greg Olsen TE

Bench – Bernard Berrian WR

Bench – San Diego DEF

My advice is to just have some fun this year, learning the ins and outs of the game. You will get a better feel for your players as the weeks go along. Make sure you keep up on your players and watch the waiver wires for sleeper players who have an impact year. You probably won't be picking up anyone this year, in a 6 team league, but it's good to train yourself to look.

I would try to trade a RB for a WR. It is a waste to have one of DWill/SJax/Forte on the bench, while starting Roy Williams.

I only have one extra RB but two extra WR. I have Jackson for the bye weeks. Why would I go with no backups for the RB position and have 3 extra WR's?