[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pierre Thomas will likely sit this week

PaulOttCarruth

Other than killing me in 2 dynasty leagues I am actually OK with this. Just about the time Bush gets dinged up and Bell starts fumbling PT will be ready and have fresh legs. I think as long as the injury is not more serious than it seems this really helps the Saints more than hurting them.

on a Saints standpoint, I have no problems with this. I do think Bush will suprise and play 13-14 games this year though. I was just posting this for all those that drafted Pierre so they won't be :wacko: and :D next week

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless they decide to work the hell out of Bush, then Bell should see plenty of action. Remember, Bush was still nursing a bad knee not to long ago so they will have to use Bell quite a bit in this matchup. Why in the world would Detroit stack the line to make Brees beat them through the air. That's what NO does is kill everyone through the air. If anything Det. starts a base 5 DB lineup which will absolutely favor the run. If I've got Bell on my team I start him this week without a second thought. I would expect him to have a very solid week, 100 total yds and at least 1 TD.

PT and Bell play basically the exact same way. Bush is more of a speed, passing option than anything else. Your comments make absolutely no sense at all.

Hmmm, I wonder what happened? :wacko: