[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Urgent Help

mindthegap

OK my draft is tonight. It's a standard 12 man keeper league, we start 3 WRs, non PPR. I won last year in my 10th year.

I'm keepers are sexy: Brady, Moss, AP, JSax

I've got the last pick in round 1. The usual suspects will go high Wells, Moreno...etc. But in my estimation, 5-6 WRs will be selected before it's my pick at 12 and that's on top of 20WRs already protected..that puts me into the Lee Evans, Santana Moss, Holmes, Walter stage of WRs. Which I think is fodder section of the WRs...guys that are kinda the same..etc.

So I guess my question is, do you think it's wise to draft a TE like Gates knowing i don't pick for another 11 picks and only have Moss as my #1 WR and nothing else? I kinda get he feeling all the WRs are the same after a while and I'd be doing a better service picking up a quality TE.

Thoughts anyone? Much appreciated any help.

OK my draft is tonight. It's a standard 12 man keeper league, we start 3 WRs, non PPR. I won last year in my 10th year.

I'm keepers are sexy: Brady, Moss, AP, JSax

I've got the last pick in round 1. The usual suspects will go high Wells, Moreno...etc. But in my estimation, 5-6 WRs will be selected before it's my pick at 12 and that's on top of 20WRs already protected..that puts me into the Lee Evans, Santana Moss, Holmes, Walter stage of WRs. Which I think is fodder section of the WRs...guys that are kinda the same..etc.

So I guess my question is, do you think it's wise to draft a TE like Gates knowing i don't pick for another 11 picks and only have Moss as my #1 WR and nothing else? I kinda get he feeling all the WRs are the same after a while and I'd be doing a better service picking up a quality TE.

Thoughts anyone? Much appreciated any help.

IMHO Witten or Gates would be better than any of your projected choices, but if Housh is available pull the trigger. Do you have to play a TE?

If you can get Gonzo or Gates with that first pick, I'd go that route. Otherwise Walter is a solid WR#2 Or you could gamble on Marshall if available. Knowing whom all is protected would help drive names to the forefront.

ETA: Though I listed Gonzo first, Gates is the better of the two options. :wacko:

Edited by DO Jaded

Marshall is protected...Welker is the ebst guy available...

I'm going TE and in the event the two stud Gonzo and Gates are taken, then it'll mean there will be a decent WR there. Before I was racking my brain for a #2 WR..but then it occurred to me to take a TE...I've never taken a TE that high...I guess this is better than ever to take one.