[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Invitations from Huddlers

skylive5

I sat on a Facebook friend request for a few days, despite several Huddlers already being friends with the guy. I finally figured out it was Chavez; but I was confuzzled 'cuz he certainly doesn't look like he knows how to operate a lawnmower. :wacko:

From his picture, I thought Chavez was Puff Daddy.

I figured out it was him from his "fan of" links. All of it was gay Milwaukee crap.

Any huddler that is on fb should join the huddle tailgate crew. It is a great way to see who is who because we have our real names listed with our huddle names. I know Skys first name . Not his last otherwise I would send a request. Dont post his last name in the thread anyone that knows it.

Chavez never friend requested me :kicksjuanvaldez:

What I also do when I get friended by a huddler is I suggest him as friends to other huddlers. the only problem is I dont think you can include notes when you do that. I did that with Jax and had a few people ask Who is

Nosey Bastards

You people and yer cute little fake innernet names. When Al Gore invented the internet, did you sit around go, "Today I shall be known as _____!!" :wacko:

Oh, and putting a number in yer name. :D

Edited by TimC

Any huddler that is on fb should join the huddle tailgate crew. It is a great way to see who is who because we have our real names listed with our huddle names. I know Skys first name . Not his last otherwise I would send a request. Dont post his last name in the thread anyone that knows it.

Huh... Thought everyone knew my full name. :wacko:

You people and yer cute little fake innernet names. When Al Gore invented the internet, did you sit around go, "Today I shall be known as _____!!" :wacko:

Back then I was Mucky Pup.

Then I was Poto Smoko. See if you can crack the code to find the hidden message in that name.

Oh, internets... you so crazy.

Didn't you send me an invite to be your friend on facebook?

ummm no but i did get one from you and AC too

if yer not on facebook, you can't get an invite to be a friend. loner. "All I need are my stats, man. Just me and my stats, man. That's all"

well I have gotten emails requesting something or another....oh and "NO STATS FOR YOU"....but that is ok you are a Browns fan and we know they dont like to accumulate offensive stats...or is it that their stats are just offensive :wacko:

well I have gotten emails requesting something or another....oh and "NO STATS FOR YOU"....but that is ok you are a Browns fan and we know they dont like to accumulate offensive stats...or is it that their stats are just offensive :D

:wacko: And Mrs Keg is a Browns fan.