[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Excel Help

keggerz

I'd probably hit the First Row Always A Frame tab.

:wacko: yeah I just found that :D

now here is another question....the initial file is a .csv file...i am using 2007 should I save it as a workbook, marcro enabled workbook or 97 - 03 workbook?

Edited by keggerz

now here is another question....the initial file is a .csv file...i am using 2007 should I save it as a workbook, marcro enabled workbook or 97 - 03 workbook?

Excel Workbook, unless you need to use macros or need to save it down to a lower version for others using a lower version of Excel.

That really depends on how you plan to use/share it. You don't need macros enabled if you don't have any macros created for it. Only save to 97-03 format if you want to share it out, as that makes it possible for those that haven't upgraded to 07 to use. Barring either of those, keep it in 2007 format.

ETA: CaP'N just beat me to it. :D

Edited by DO Jaded