[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No Olympics for Jones and Montgomery

Meat Face

Of note, another KC-product made the Olympic team...Tara Nott Cunningham...as the defending Gold Medal Winner.

PS - She is the most amazing athlete I've ever personally known...playing and winning recognition on a national and international stage in THREE very very different sports...gymnastics, soccer and weightlifting!

Down Goes Frazia:

LegFuJohnson:

Jones will still be there 

she hasn't qualified in the 200 or long jump yet, has she ? :confused:

there's no guarantee. Who's to say she won't sh*t the bed in those events like she did in the 100 The 100 was by far her best event & she was a distant 5th.

I suppose not, I was just reacting to the "No Olympics for Jones" title, when that hadn't truly been determined. I don't think the long jump field is as strong as the 100 field.

Chief Dick:

Meat Face:

All I know is, I'm still rooting for Maurice Greene.  Always was, always will.  That guy's a class act.  Amazing runner and hard worker.

Big fan as well. He's from Kansas City, Kansas, which is where I grew up.
And I went to KU, and I saw him when he came to run there (those running games I forgot the name of).