[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Tony Gonzalez for Carson Palmer

Steelhead

The Palmer owner wants to upgrade his TE. I had Hasselbeck and now have Cassel as my starter. He wants Palmer for Gonzo. I'm considering since I have Owen Daniels but I think I might be ok just rolling with Cassel. Scoring in sig line

My team

Hasselbeck, Cassel

Gore, Fred Jackson, Moreno, Lendale White

Steve Smith, Ochocinco, Breaston, Gage, Robinson

Gonzalez, Daniels

Carney

Steelers

His team

Warner, Palmer

AP, Bush, Lynch, Caddy

TO, Marshall, Mark Clayton, Henry, Heyward-Bey

Shiancoe

Tynes

Giants

EDIT: another option is to trade for Matt Ryan. I would have to give Ocho and Fred Jackson for Ryan, Michael Bush and Satana Moss. Don't really like that. His team is Brees, Ryan, Deangelo, Michael Bush, D Ward, Mike Bell, Jennings, Harvin, VJax, Santana Moss

Also trying to get Eli Manning. That owner offered me Eli / Henderson for Ocho / hasselback. His team is: Rodgers, Eli, Westy, Portis, Benson, C Brown, Cotchery, Steve Smith (NYG), Murphy, A Gonzalez, Henderson

Edited by Steelhead

If you are not worried about the long term health of Hasselbeck, I would not make the move. However, if you are looking for a new starter for the rest of the season as you fear Hasselbeck will be in and out all year, then I think I would make the move for Palmer. Daniels is a slight downgrade from Gonzo, but it is not a huge drop. Palmer is going to be solid this year and I like the Palmer/Cinco combo.