[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade for lesean mccoy?

buddahj

i was offered mccoy for cadallic williams & owen daniels. i also have carlson as my other TE. i only have 2 TE's because the guy offering me this trade dropped him after week 1. my other RB's are grant, beanie wells, ray rice, & leon washington.

no ppr, 0.1 pts/yd rushing or receiving, 6 pt td's & 3 pt bonus for 100 yds rushing/receiving.

should i do this trade??? i think that it's too much to trade for westy's b/u...but maybe i'm just over-thinking it.

thanks in advance for the input.

:wacko:

Edited by buddahj

i was offered mccoy for cadallic williams & owen daniels. i also have carlson as my other TE. i only have 2 TE's because the guy offering me this trade dropped him after week 1. my other RB's are grant, beanie wells, ray rice, & leon washington.

no ppr, 0.1 pts/yd rushing or receiving, 6 pt td's & 3 pt bonus for 100 yds rushing/receiving.

should i do this trade??? i think that it's too much to trade for westy's b/u...but maybe i'm just over-thinking it.

That is alot to give up. I wouldn't do it unless it was a dynasty/keeper league.

I agree that the price is a little steep. I think you almost have to pay it if you're a Westy owner and have no depth, but you have plenty of depth with Wells, Rice, Washington, and Caddy. I don't think any of them are going to be studs or even every week starters, but you can certainly play the match ups and get good production out of the RB2 spot.

Meanwhile, here's how I feel about TEs. Right now, you'd be fine without Daniels, but what happens if Carlson goes down? You take a MAJOR hit, because there won't be a TE worth starting on your waiver wire. It's the most difficult position in fantasy to fill, so I would keep both of them.