[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cassel or Kolb? Yes it's THAT bad

Steelhead

Have Hasselbeck and Cassel. Tried to work a couple trades but the owners value their guys too much. so I need to pick between the best available scubs.

Kolb v KC

Cassel @PHI

Avernus nicely put me onto Kolb. He's out there and now that I think about it he could be a better play than Cassel. I'd have to cut Cassel to get Kolb. My roster is below and I can't afford to cut any WRs yet with 2 of my starters going on bye in week 4. I would then need to get another QB for week 4 if Hass is still out and hopefully another team won't pick Cassel or whoever else is out there back up.

scoring is 1pt per 50 yds, 1 pt per 5 completion. +3 bonus at 300 yds, +2 bonus at 400 yds

My team

Hasselbeck, Cassel

Gore, Fred Jackson, Moreno, White

Steve Smith, Ochocinco, Breaston, Robinson, Gage

Gonzo, Daniels

Carney

Steelers

what did avernus have to say about Kolb?

That he's a better option this week than Cassel

Does this mean Cassel is a droppable player right now? I would start Kolb as well.

I can't keep 3 QBs so yeah Cassel's droppable IMO. I'm not ready to give up on Hasselbeck so Cass has to go if I get Kolb.

do you pay for transactions? if not then I would drop Cassel (personally I didn't think he was draftable to begin with) and play matchups until Hasselback comes back. if you do list available qbs. I think leftwich is better than cassel on avg. The three QBs I wouldn't want are Cassel, Russell and Quinn.

do you pay for transactions? if not then I would drop Cassel (personally I didn't think he was draftable to begin with) and play matchups until Hasselback comes back. if you do list available qbs. I think leftwich is better than cassel on avg. The three QBs I wouldn't want are Cassel, Russell and Quinn.

We pay $1 per pickup but that doesn't bother me. I picked up Cassel 2 weeks ago as Hass's backup. My other option is in the other thread you've posted which is to trade Ocho and Cassel for Eli and Cotchery. Still not sure whether it's better to do that or just scour free agents until Hasselbeck comes back