[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Twins/Tigers

MikesVikes

Gut wrenching loss as a Tigers fan...The Twins really played like a playoff team the last few weeks while the Tigers played like the entire division did for most of the year.

This was an instant classic. Congrats to the Twins for finding a way to make it happen in dramatic fashion. :wacko:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand both points. I just don't understand why the Yankees get to make that decision. Scheduling conflicts, between different sports teams, happen all the time. MLB needs to get some balls and make the right decision, rather than just letting the chips fall.

Oh well... the Twins have obviously had the deck stacked against them before, so what's one more thing? Maybe, by traveling and playing on such short notice, they won't have time to think about the fact that they're facing their nemesis. :wacko:

It's a tough break for us... but I can't complain. If you can't close the deal by 162, then you can't justifiably complain about the circumstances that come afterwards.

It's a tough break for us... but I can't complain. If you can't close the deal by 162, then you can't justifiably complain about the circumstances that come afterwards.

Don't get me wrong... I"m not complaining that the Twins are getting screwed. I'm fine with it, really. I just have never heard of anything as absurd as asking a playoff team what day they want to start playing, basically. Weird. Like I said, it's got to be Selig's idea... the guy is a joke.