Sign in to follow this  
Steelhead

Drop White for Moore?

My RBs are Gore, Moreno, Fred Jackson, and Lendale White. Wondering if it's not a bad idea to drop White and scoop up Melwede Moore. I probably will start Moreno and Jackson this week but would Moore make for a better backup than White. I've held onto White cause I figure TEN has to get back to ball control and Lendale should start finding the endzone again.

EDIT - added first names

Edited by Steelhead

If u think Moore can bounce back after sustaining an injury I say go for it..whites been unproductive so far and cjohnsons stealing the show! Help me out

If u think Moore can bounce back after sustaining an injury I say go for it..whites been unproductive so far and cjohnsons stealing the show! Help me out

Melwede Moore isn't injured :wacko:

This is where first names might be needed as there are both:

Lendale and Roddy White

and

Lance Moore and Mewelde Moore

I thought u were talking about the 2 WR's before I read, and thought u were crazy. I see now. Mewelde Moore is slated to get good carries this week, as Parker didn't practice today.

Lendale on the other hand, has been a huge dissapointment, but obivously showed the potential last year. You would be dropping a guy with potentially huge upside, for a guy a who might only see touches this week.

Since you got starters this week, I don't think it's a good move unless you think Parker will continue to be bothered by turf-toe (who knows??). I'd stand pat this early in the season, rather than abandoning a decently high draft pick.