[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

the weekly "what do you need monday night" thread

buddahj

in one league i need the vikings DEF & r. grant to score a total of 19 pts. in another, i need a. rodgers & d. driver to score 9 pts. and finally, i need p. harvin & r. longwell to score 7 pts or i'm going to lose to a guy who left both panther RB's & r. white in his starting lineup.

so FF gods, i've sacrificed 3 virgins for you...please lead me to victory. :wacko:

Greg Jennings to absolutely go off...like Sims-Walker/Massaquoi/New Steve Smith kind of go off (hmmm never thought I'd say anything like that)

It wouldn't hurt for the both defenses to get lit up

Edit...I keep trying to spell Jennings first name with an extra G...

Edited by WashingtonD

1. Ryan Grant and Visanthe Shiancoe to hold a 30 point lead against Minnesota Defense and Aaron Rodgers

2. AP and Green Bay Defense not to have a combined score of -20

3. AP, Donald Driver, and Vikings to have a combined decent showing

I'm up 231 - 97 and he has Rodgers, Jennings, and Chester Taylor left.

I think I'm safe :wacko:

The other guy I'm playing also started Taylor.... I had to double check and see if there was an AP problem like 5 times to be sure. Why in heavens name would you start Chester Taylor over Addia????

The other guy I'm playing also started Taylor.... I had to double check and see if there was an AP problem like 5 times to be sure. Why in heavens name would you start Chester Taylor over Addia????

The guy I'm playing had Bye week problems with his other RB's but your right I would have started Addia over Chester.

Tonight I need:

X+Y-1.65 > Z, where X is Greg Jennings, Y is the Packer defense and Z is Donald Driver.

In another league, I need:

X+Y+Z > A+B-35, where X is Greg Jennings, Y is the Packer defense, Z is Visanthe Shiancoe, A is Aaron Rodgers and B is the Viking defense.

See, algebra does have an important function in our every day lives...

:wacko:

My 3 local leagues (as a side note I am the #1 scoring team in all 3 leagues going into tonight)

FFL - Colorado up 51-37 - I have J-Allen and my opp has James Jones as a return man so I need him not to score 3 return TD's

IFL - Minnesota up 97-30 - My opp has Jennings and Longwell

CFL - Charleston up 74-25 - My opp has Jennings, Harvin, Longwell

NFFC leagues

Chimeras up 151.9 - 107.65 - My opp has Jennings, Harvin and GB DF (Sweating this one big time) (I sat Heath Miller) :wacko:

Dragons up 133.1 - 108.3 - My opp has Longwell, Minn DF (sweating this one too) (I sat Mendenhall) :D:D

Wyverns up 89.6 - 88.45 - I have Peterson, Shaincoe, My opp has Berrian, Crosby (I best win this one)

Perytons - Took the loss already :D

WCFF online leagues

California down 129.55 - 170.35 - I have Chester Taylor (so your telling me there's a chance ?) :2cents:

Hydras down 140.2 - 126.45 - I have Peterson, Jennings (Feeling pretty good here and this is a HUGH game for me in this league)

Basiliks down 77.2 - 96.95 - I have Peterson, Shaincoe and My opp has Berrian, Longwell

WCFF satellites (points only leagues)

Vipers - 121 with Berrian left (Sat Mendenhall) :D:2cents::2cents:

Swordfish - 101 with Grant

Muskrats - 140 (nice week thank you Gates/H-Miller Sunday night combo) :2cents:

WCFF Mid Season satellite league

Cobras - 134 pts (Good 1st week with my 2nd and 3rd round picks on bye in Boldin and the "wrong" Steve Smith)

My 3 local leagues (as a side note I am the #1 scoring team in all 3 leagues going into tonight)

FFL - Colorado up 51-37 - I have J-Allen and my opp has James Jones as a return man so I need him not to score 3 return TD's

IFL - Minnesota up 97-30 - My opp has Jennings and Longwell

CFL - Charleston up 74-25 - My opp has Jennings, Harvin, Longwell

NFFC leagues

Chimeras up 151.9 - 107.65 - My opp has Jennings, Harvin and GB DF (Sweating this one big time) (I sat Heath Miller) :wacko:

Dragons up 133.1 - 108.3 - My opp has Longwell, Minn DF (sweating this one too) (I sat Mendenhall) :D:D

Wyverns up 89.6 - 88.45 - I have Peterson, Shaincoe, My opp has Berrian, Crosby (I best win this one)

Perytons - Took the loss already :D

WCFF online leagues

California down 129.55 - 170.35 - I have Chester Taylor (so your telling me there's a chance ?) :2cents:

Hydras down 140.2 - 126.45 - I have Peterson, Jennings (Feeling pretty good here and this is a HUGH game for me in this league)

Basiliks down 77.2 - 96.95 - I have Peterson, Shaincoe and My opp has Berrian, Longwell

WCFF satellites (points only leagues)

Vipers - 121 with Berrian left (Sat Mendenhall) :D:2cents::2cents:

Swordfish - 101 with Grant

Muskrats - 140 (nice week thank you Gates/H-Miller Sunday night combo) :2cents:

WCFF Mid Season satellite league

Cobras - 134 pts (Good 1st week with my 2nd and 3rd round picks on bye in Boldin and the "wrong" Steve Smith)

Every time I see Muto's names/picture I cant help thinking about this scene from Starsky and Hutch . . .