[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 6 Survivor picks

Steelhead

I'm liking these

JAC v STL

GB v DET

PIT v CLE

PHI @OAK

PHI may be iffy since they travel to west coast, and GB and PIT are both division games. But Cleveland is horrid and in pittsburgh they should get crushed.

IMO JAC is probably the best bet. Who do you other survivor folks like this week?

In a rare vote of confidence for my Rams, I'd caution against Jacksonville. The Lambs actually moved the ball very well last week against Minnesota and had three turnovers inside the Vikings 10 or would have put up some significant points. Couple that with the fact that the Rams see this as one of their FEW opportunities to win a game this year and this has upset written all over it. There are better choices.

Edited by STL Fan

I like GB but passed since its in division

Pit but I passed since its in division and they have a couple nice picks in a couple weeks

PHI, I don't care if they took a red-eye to Oak last night. IT won't be close

JAX- after being embarrassed last week, it gets ugly for STL again.

I took PHI and JAX

I like WAS a little too but I have better option fortunately

Edited by Zooty

In a rare vote of confidence for my Rams, I'd caution against Jacksonville. The Lambs actually moved the ball very well last week against Minnesota and had three turnovers inside the Vikings 10 or would have put up some significant points. Couple that with the fact that the Rams see this as one of their FEW opportunities to win a game this year and this has upset written all over it. There are better choices.

I agree with this 100%