[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ray rice

buddahj

I messed up by not starting him but have moss and welker so it didn't matter.

but at least I don't feel as bad as the guy who traded me RIce and Hester for SS 3 weeks ago.

I started K.Smith hard to say why now

Edited by rai

McGahee now playing second fiddle in the RB scheme puts Rice in must start territory every week

McGahee wasn't playing second fiddle in the first half; Rice had hardly a touch. Thankfully the stumble-bum Raven coaching staff realized that McGahee is nothing but a TD vulture/mop-up player and put Ray Rice in 24/7.

Rice is a good player; I love to see him teamed with McClain. McGahee is just a guy on the roster. As Raven Fan I would not shed a tear if he was let go; the guy has no heart.

McGahee wasn't playing second fiddle in the first half; Rice had hardly a touch. Thankfully the stumble-bum Raven coaching staff realized that McGahee is nothing but a TD vulture/mop-up player and put Ray Rice in 24/7.

Rice is a good player; I love to see him teamed with McClain. McGahee is just a guy on the roster. As Raven Fan I would not shed a tear if he was let go; the guy has no heart.

Agreed. The second half would seem indicative that the coaching staff finally came to their senses and I expect them to do that from here on out. McGahee's last 3 games: 13 rushes for 12 yards. He's no Ray Rice....

I drafted Rice in my local big money in like round 6 or so and a few people groaned claiming he was their next pick. He was my first RB drafted (went Moss, Fitz, VJax first 3 rounds) and in that league he is the top RB in points. I have started him every week but did consider benching him for a split second this past weekend - sure glad that moment passed without action.