[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR bye week filler

Steelhead

I have Ochocinco, Sidney Rice, Steve Smith, and Crabtree. Ocho's on bye next week so I need to pick up a WR. here's what's out there and their week 8 matchups

Jacoby Jones (we get kick/punt return pts) @BUF

Mark Clayton v DEN

Lee Evans v HOU

Maclin v NYG

Massaquoi @CHI

Gage v JAC

Meachem v ATL

it's very slim pickings. If Wallace was not on bye I'd probably go with him. Right now I'm thinking Jacoby Jones since we get return pts and TDs, or Maclin or Massaquoi. Long term bench I like Wallace and Maclin the best I guess.

I have Ochocinco, Sidney Rice, Steve Smith, and Crabtree. Ocho's on bye next week so I need to pick up a WR. here's what's out there and their week 8 matchups

Jacoby Jones (we get kick/punt return pts) @BUF

Mark Clayton v DEN

Lee Evans v HOU

Maclin v NYG

Massaquoi @CHI

Gage v JAC

Meachem v ATL

it's very slim pickings. If Wallace was not on bye I'd probably go with him. Right now I'm thinking Jacoby Jones since we get return pts and TDs, or Maclin or Massaquoi. Long term bench I like Wallace and Maclin the best I guess.

Massaquoi has had an insane amount of targets, and i believe he has the best chance of putting up solid points most weeks because of all the targets.