[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bench Steve Smith (CAR) for Massaquoi or Maclin?

Steelhead

Starting Ochocinco v CHI and Rice @PIT. I am looking hard at benching Steve Smith for either Massaquoi or Maclin. it's a 0.5 ppr perf league

Steve Smith v BUF

Massaquoi v GB

Maclin @WAS

I don't like any of the matchups but even though it's GB I am thinking of Massaquoi just by sheer number of targets he should get. Though it's hard to sit Smith cause you wonder WHEN they are going to get their act together in CAR.

Steel,

I would like to tell you to start Smith...but Delhomme has just been awful this year. Making matters worse is that the Bills are so bad against the run that the Panthers may only need to throw five passes today to win their game. I would avoid Smith.

The Redskin secondary is pretty weak (dont look at their stats vs the pass - they have played cans of corn all year), making Maclin a very viable choice. The Eagles will be looking to kill somebody after their embarrassing loss to the Raiders last week. Also, McNabb is the best/most reliable passer of the QBs throwing to your WRs. However, with DJax, Westy, and Celek on the club, Maclin may really be the fourth receiving option on the club. I see him as the boom or bust guy this week - he is either going to catch a long TD or put up 20 yds.

Massaquoi is the #1 guy for the Browns....which is kind of like being the #3 option on a real NFL team. However, unlike Maclin, there is little doubt he will lead his team in targets. Start him and hope the Packers go up early and often, forcing the Browns to chuck it up all day long.

Good luck

Steve Smith v BUF -delhomme sucks and no need to pass this week BENCH UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

Massaquoi v GB - anderson sucks. he is the only option. they will play from behind. has opportunities.

Maclin @WAS - Mcnabb is good. is maybe 3rd or 4th option. team likes to throw.

massaguoi is the safe play maclin has a better chance for a bigger game but could put up s.smith kind of #s.

How i would play it is if all my players are safe plays with not a lot of upside play Maclin others wise play it safe and go with massaquoi and let your big boys win it for you.