[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

drop Fred Jackson or Maroney for Shonn Greene?

Steelhead

My RBs are Gore, Moreno, Fred Jackson, and Maroney. Deciding between dropping Maroney or Jackson for Greene. Wasn't impressed with Maroney against TB but if Morris is still out after their bye week then he's a decent play. Jackson hasn't done anything since Lynch came back, so I am thinking of dropping Fred and taking a flier on Greene. Thoughts?

Drop Jackson ...youre not going to miss anything. Jackson split carries with Lynch the 1st week Lynch was back. Fred actually getting the bulk of the load that week but now ...hes non existent. I dropped him that next week.

Edited by AGS

Think about it this way:

If Lynch gets hurt, then Jackson is the guy there.

If any NE back, gets hurt, they'll activate another one and continue to use 3+ backs. The only clear #1 (Fred Taylor) is out, so I don't see them giving any one back too many carries. Each guy fills a different role, so week to week things could easily change (but of course this is all just my opinion).

If you really think they'll stick with Maroney each week, then keep him, because I'm not exactly crazy about any Bills player behind that horrendous O line.

Either way, snatch the kid up NOW!! He's an upgrade over both.

Think about it this way:

If Lynch gets hurt, then Jackson is the guy there.

If any NE back, gets hurt, they'll activate another one and continue to use 3+ backs. The only clear #1 (Fred Taylor) is out, so I don't see them giving any one back too many carries. Each guy fills a different role, so week to week things could easily change (but of course this is all just my opinion).

If you really think they'll stick with Maroney each week, then keep him, because I'm not exactly crazy about any Bills player behind that horrendous O line.

Either way, snatch the kid up NOW!! He's an upgrade over both.

Jackson...had him for the weeks up until Lynch's return...look at his numbers since..nada....take Greene drop Freddie boy..

Steel,

I would stick with the mildly hot hand in Maroney for the next couple of weeks and cut F.Jackson. Things are only getting worse in Buffalo, not better. Maroney at least plays for a winner that will be runnig the ball well into the fourth quarter. Sure, Taylor may return. Of course, Morris may only have tweaked his knee and could be back after the bye week. Or...they both could be done for the year and you have a starter for the remainder of the season. We are talking backups here anyway....and you have one that is starting NOW. keep him and drop the one playing for a bum team. Agree with everyone else though - grab Greene no matter what.

Pls see my post on Big Trade involving AP and Turner.

Thanks