[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS? Boldin over White? Maroney over Benson? HELP!

BriBoy1121

12 Team PPR league. Normal point structure, except QB's get 6 points for passing TD's.

QB: Ben Roethlisberger- PIT

RB: Maurice Jones-Drew- JAC

RB: Cedric Benson- CIN

WR: Roddy White- ATL

WR: Chad Ochocinco- CIN

TE: Jeremy Shockey- NO

RB/WR: Ray Rice- BAL

K: John Carney- NO

DEF: Bengals

BN: Philip Rivers- SD

BN: Anquan Boldin- ARI

BN: Lawrence Maroney- NE

BN: Laveranues Coles- CIN

BN: Robert Meachem- NO

BN: Darren McFadden- OAK

I am currently in 1st place in both record and points scored with only 1 loss. I also recently did a trade and acquired Rivers, Boldin, and Maroney, for Cutler, Hightower, and Steve Smith (Giants) . I wanted Rivers for his upcoming schedule and same with Boldin. I bought low on him hoping he would take a week off to heal last week, which he did, and now with his pure talent, and easy as hell second half schedule, I'm hoping he will tear it up. Since Roddy White has a knee issue and is 'Questionable' for the second straight week, as well as his poor performance last week, I'm wondering about benching him since he faces Carolina's very good pass defense. Also, Benson faces Pittsburgh's fantastic rush defense this week, so I'm wondering about possibly benching him, even though he's a stud, and rolling with Maroney against Indy. Mcfadden faces KC's poor rushing defense this week, but he's coming off of an injury, and with Michael Bush and Justin Fargas there, I'm not sure exactly how well he'll do, or how major his role will be. Should I bench White for Boldin, and Benson for Maroney? Or just one or the other, or neither? Help me out. I'll definitely return the favor. Thanks in advance.

This week - I'd try (semi-healthy now) Boldin over (gimpy) White, but would stick with Benson rather than Maroney ... the latter should be "ok" and may possibly end up with slightly better numbers than Benson, but he's certainly not a sure fire upgrade ... so roll with CedBen I think, who has been productive so far no matter what his match up has looked like. Depending on how the game unfolds - Maroney may get ~20 carries, and may get ~5 carries ... you know Benson will get his attempts pretty much regardless of the way the game shakes out early.

Edited by ts