[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need a #3 RB for this week

BearBroncos

Because of a trade this week, I'm in serious doo, doo! I need to start one of the 3. Standard scoring with no PPR.

Beanie Wells @ home against SEA

F. Jones @ GB

Greene @ home against Jac

None have shown their glory as of yet but I suspect each has potential this week.

Wells is getting more and more touches and with SEA pass defense but poor run defense, could Beanie have a break out game?

Jones is finally playing without the brace and coach Phillips indicated this week he wants to give Jones more touches. Could Jones get more than 8+ touches this week?

Greene had a dismal game last week with 8 for 18 and a costly fumble. Bby all indications though, Greene will be the man in the backfield come next year. Will they try to get him involved more to get some experience for him this week against a poor rush defense?

I need this win this week (like everyone else, of course) to stay a top of my division but I traded Rryan this week (along with K. Smith) to get Schuab so I had to start A. Smith which proved to be a horrid mistake (less I was able to get Schuab) and I also had V. Davis so I'm already in the hole this week with a mere 3 points for two players so I i need a strong outing from the rest of my players this week.

HELP!

Leave link and I'll answer yours!

Felix & Greene would seem to be the "boom or bust" swing for the fences plays - both/either can get you 60 yards and a score on any one play ... but they could also each get you ~20 yards & not much else for the day. Beanie is looking like the "safe" play for the week (maybe 60/1) although his top end is likely lower than either of the other 2 choices.