[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LT or Julias Jones?

jaxfactor

Who ever would have thought this would be a close call to make, let alone a question that would even be asked? Anyways - unless TD heavy scoring (IIRC you are in 1 TD heavy league?) I'd have to roll the dice on JJ this week ... LT could I guess show flashes of his old self, but he's been struggling of late to even have success in the "Zack Crockett pound it from the 2 yard line" role at the goal line, so who knows what to expect.

Good luck either way.

Edited by ts

Who ever would have thought this would be a close call to make, let alone a question that would even be asked? Anyways - unless TD heavy scoring (IIRC you are in 1 TD heavy league?) I'd have to roll the dice on JJ this week ... LT could I guess show flashes of his old self, but he's been struggling of late to even have success in the "Zack Crockett pound it from the 2 yard line" role at the goal line, so who knows what to expect.

Good luck either way.

I had to laugh when I thought about it too, ts. It would have been a no-brainer in the past. I had JJ in there but was waffling. I'll stand pat, but not expect much. Thanks!