[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

chris johnson

hooknladder

and have you seen what CJ has done in the last 6 games with Vince as his QB?

Let's just put it this way...he has done something that NO OTHER RB in the history of the NFL has done.

I agree with this, but last week Young had 78 rush yds., if it had been Johnson on those runs it would have been way more yardage. Young is way better than he was 2 yrs. ago, but I think the coaches need to get him to thinking that running the ball is not an option, as opposed to passing or handing off. Vick thought he was the all team, and after he left the Falcons all of a sudden had an all around offense. How do you think Atlanta would be doing now if they still had Schaub?

i guess I should go on record and say I don't know exactly what Young is yet but I do know that what he hasnt done yet is depress the value of CJ

You're obviously not a CJ owner. :wacko: I have CJ in two leagues and think he has scored slightly less the last few weeks.

It may not appear to be "devalued" seeing as he's still gotten 150+ yards the last two weeks. But Young does look to run more in the red zone which takes away from CJ. I've also seen plays where Young could dump the ball off to CJ and instead takes off running. In a PPR, that does take more pts away from CJ.

Granted, Young could also open things up a little more for CJ, so it could balance out in the end.

You're obviously not a CJ owner. :wacko: I have CJ in two leagues and think he has scored slightly less the last few weeks.

It may not appear to be "devalued" seeing as he's still gotten 150+ yards the last two weeks. But Young does look to run more in the red zone which takes away from CJ. I've also seen plays where Young could dump the ball off to CJ and instead takes off running. In a PPR, that does take more pts away from CJ.

Granted, Young could also open things up a little more for CJ, so it could balance out in the end.

actually i was just going by the numbers I have seen (since I posted a stat earlier) so seeing someone post what they did just didnt make much sense...

Pre VY:

6 Game total: 108.20 (18.03 avg)

BYE

W/ VY

5 Game total: 155.80(31.16 avg)

so CJ had his biggest game of the year without VY but his lowest total with VY is higher than all his pre-VY weeks outside of that 55.40 game

actually i was just going by the numbers I have seen (since I posted a stat earlier) so seeing someone post what they did just didnt make much sense...

Pre VY:

6 Game total: 108.20 (18.03 avg)

BYE

W/ VY

5 Game total: 155.80(31.16 avg)

so CJ had his biggest game of the year without VY but his lowest total with VY is higher than all his pre-VY weeks outside of that 55.40 game

yea....there's probably not a whole lot of stats that can support that VY devalues CJ, and it's probably not true anyway. But as a CJ owner, at least in the last two games, I have seen some things that VY has done that irritated me. At least as far as I thought it took away from what I wanted from CJ. :wacko:

But in the long run, I would have to say VY has made the Titans offense better obviously which can only be a good thing for CJ.