[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers- Cowboys

bpwallace49

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Much as I hate to be the turd in the punch bowl....you can put a wig on a pig, but it's still a pig.

The D played PHENOMENALLY today. The rest of the team (and the D, for that matter) still was making stupid penalties and playing sloppy. The pass pro still looked shaky, and the play-calling continued to be :wacko: .

The W over the hated Cowboys certainly is worth celebrating but the root problems are still there.

That was just a plain ole fashion butt woopen by the Packers. For the life of me I can't get a team that can lose to Tampa and a 1st year, 1st start rookie QB who puts up 38 points then turn around and shut out the number one offense in the league. That's why they play the games but man I just can't figure this NFL sometimes.

Blame for the lose goes to Roy Williams fumble and O line play. Also the Felix Jones recovery that wasn't.

That said, I have to give credit to the Packers D. They came to play but I just don't get how they can turn it around like that without kampman and others. Good win Pack. Impressive.

Back to the drawing board boys................... :wacko:

Pack D really responded after the Bucs loss. Amazing performance.

Then you have the offense. I really expected more out of that unit before the season. It's the same old story week after week, so many penalties and it's not like you want to be in a second and over 15 yards but I don't think two inside hand offs to Green's ancient ass is the way to get into a rhythm on offense. I understand that they're trying to protect the ball because Aaron is getting destroyed every play but C'MOOOOOOON! I just think the Packers philosophy in trying to get Rodgers time or keep his jersey clean isn't very sound. They did to a large variety of things but I'd rather see them spread a D out rather then give a max protect look where everyone is going to miss their block. Oh and no one is being fooled by the draw, give it a rest McFivedollarfootlong.

Huge win for the Pack.