[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anquan Boldin

fantasydirtracing

He had what I thought was a TD. I don't have him in any leagues but am watching the redzone channel and they were on the Hawks/Cards game. Warner threw to him around the 5 and Boldin took it down to the endzone. He was tackled at the 2, but he was stretched out and IMO, the ball crossed the endzone before his knee went down. It was 3rd down. Whisenhunt didn't challenge it cause the ball was spotted on the 1/2 yard line. Whisenhunt went for it on 4th, and Hightower was stuffed for a loss.

He had what I thought was a TD. I don't have him in any leagues but am watching the redzone channel and they were on the Hawks/Cards game. Warner threw to him around the 5 and Boldin took it down to the endzone. He was tackled at the 2, but he was stretched out and IMO, the ball crossed the endzone before his knee went down. It was 3rd down. Whisenhunt didn't challenge it cause the ball was spotted on the 1/2 yard line. Whisenhunt went for it on 4th, and Hightower was stuffed for a loss.

um, no that was NOT a TD - he didn't challenge bc it was obvious

um, no that was NOT a TD - he didn't challenge bc it was obvious

It wasn't at all obvious. Even the commentator for the redzone channel (just after it happened) said that we'll probably have a challenge and switched games. Came back to the game about 20 seconds later and said that they aren't challenging and going for it on 4th down. He was stretched out with the ball very close to, if not over the goalline before his knee hit. He didn't challenge cause they were that close.

It wasn't at all obvious. Even the commentator for the redzone channel (just after it happened) said that we'll probably have a challenge and switched games. Came back to the game about 20 seconds later and said that they aren't challenging and going for it on 4th down. He was stretched out with the ball very close to, if not over the goalline before his knee hit. He didn't challenge cause they were that close.

not really sure where yer coming from my man - every challenge at the goal line is "close" isn't it?? I am watching the game, he stretched out with the ball and was clearly short of the GL - it wasn't a TD and would not have been reversed

u and the redzone channel experts should have thrown yer flags I guess

not really sure where yer coming from my man - every challenge at the goal line is "close" isn't it?? I am watching the game, he stretched out with the ball and was clearly short of the GL - it wasn't a TD and would not have been reversed

u and the redzone channel experts should have thrown yer flags I guess

It was close enough to challenge - that's all I'm sayin. I thought it was a TD. Regardless, I'm just gonna agree to disagree here.