[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For those of you who are having a good ff year

cliaz

12 man money league, I picked 10th. Impact players are:

QB: RIvers

RB: Rice, SJax, Benson (Grant is 4th string)

WR: Moss, Ocho, VJax (Maclin 4th string)

TE: Celek

If he's still available - go out and get LJ asap! He's probably gonna sign with Cincy today as it's believed Benson's injury is worse that originally thought.

LUCK

I am 9-3. My PF is just a tad above average and I have the third lowest PA in the league. That said, I lost last week by two point with Wells and Malcom FLoyd on the bench while Nate got me a friggen goose egg! :D

QB - Ryan, Smith

RB - LT, McCoy, Ricky, Pierre, Wells (WDIS every week :wacko: )

WR - Roddy, Panther Steve, Nate, Floyd, Collie

TE - Gates

K - Kaeding

D - Min

The real success I have had is roster management. I have guessed right most of the time and maximized output. I have an amazing 96% potential points used and only one "woulda Won" (this week) and No woulda losts!

1. Joe Addai - nice rebound year, definitely exceeded my expectations. With my other RBs pooping in the bed, this guy has been a lifesaver and gone from my #3 RB to my #1.

2. Donald Driver. Consistency. The ever underrated atttribute of WRs. Balances out my feast-or-famine studs like Dwayne Bowe and Randy Moss very, very well.

3. David Akers. I know, a kicker, but check his weekly performance. Sounds like a gymnastics championship: 9, 9, 10, 9, 10, 10, 10.

4. Saints defense. Like having an extra player with all those DTDs.

8-2 in a 12 team auction league. I did not make a bid until the other coffers overspend on the "studs."

QB: Cutler/Flacco based on matchups

RB: Rice, Chris Johnson, Benson (needs to get healthy)

WR: Randy Moss and Housh (better year than many think). A little Coles added for insurance.

TE: Witten, had Daniels.

D: Vikes

The nice part is I have a lot of free agent money left and can outbid anyone in my league for the next "star" free agent.

10 team league where you start 1qb 2rb 2wr 1te 1 k 1 def and then 2 wildcards positions (can be any position just not the same. can start 2QBs but not 3) I picked 10th

I am in first and the point difference between me and second place is larger then the point difference between second and last place.

I have CJ 9th round pick (We get to keep one player but they count as three picks higher then they did the previous year)

Gore @1.10

Moss @2.01

Wayne @ 4.01 (by far my best actual pick of the draft)

Big Ben @ 6.10

S.Smith (NYG) was huge for me in the beginning of the year @13.10

Celek was a pre-season waiver wire pick (helped me overcome my awful Carlson pick for my starting TE)

As of now I have the best record, the top 5 highest weekly scores, and most points. it has been a good year :wacko: