[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should we really keep starting Pierre Thomas?

hezagenius

He had a dream matchup against STL and the coach seemed to favor Bush this week. I don't blame the coach or the team because they want to win, but from a FF perspective, is PT really a weekly start right now? After last week, I thought PT had pretty much re-established himself as the #1. If he puts up this kind of crap against STL, when should we start him over the likes of Forte and Marshall (who both blew up my bench with much less favorable matchups this week :wacko: )?

He had 2 great games before the last game Bush happened to score the TD's....look at the schedule and it says you have to keep starting him...of course if you have 2 better options you sit him but I keep starting him

I have LT, Slaton and S-Jackson and will go with P-Thomas as 1 of my backs

I have K-Smith, Maroney, Hightower and I will go with P-Thomas as 1 of my backs

He is in my weekly lineup along with Ray Rice.

My only other option is Lynch so not much of a choice for me. Worst spot to be in for me as I have both backups (M Bell and FJax) and all 4 of those guys are healthy. I liked it better when one of the guys on these teams was out, it made setting lineups much easier.

He will have his moments IMO, but he is just a RB2/3

Would you start him as a flex over the likes of Marshall, Welker, DeSean Jackson or Forte in a non-PPR league?

That is a tough one and extremely hard to judge. Reason being, all of those players are quality and may go off at any time. For solid, reliable points, always go with the RB at flex.