[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hello everyone, First time poster.

Bulard280

Hey guys just wanted to say hello, I've been reading these forums for a while and finally decided to post. I got pretty lucky fantasy wise tonight as I was up 30 going into tonight and he had Rice and Flacco going so I am back in the playoff picture and pretty happy.

I had a few questions for you guys as well, 1) should I drop Westbrook or hang onto him and hope? There is really no one available in our league 12-deep with large benches. And 2) Is there anywhere you think I can or should improve my team?

My team:

QB: McNabb, Hasselbeck, Cutler

WR: Brandon Marshall, Mike Wallace, Hakeem Nicks, Kevin Walter, Donnie Avery, and Terrell Owens

RB: Matt Forte, LT, Forsett, Westbrook, and Derrick Ward

TE: Brent Celek

K: Kaeding

Def: Miami and NYG, currently have a WW request to drop Miami and pick up Denver.

Thanks for the help and I can't wait to keep posting.

If you drop Westbrook, who would you pick up?? I just read an article on FoxSports.com with Andy Reid stating that Westbrook may be done for the season. It's a little early to speculate, but dude's had 2 concussions in 3 weeks.. Did someone already snag Larry Johnson???

Larry Johnson never got dropped in my league, honestly if I were to drop him I would probably pick up Ted Ginn I mean even Jason Avant has been picked up in my league, which is why I'm in no real hurry to drop Westbrook since there isn't anyone to pick up anyway. It would be either Ted Ginn or Jermichail Finley probably, other than that the only good players are QBs such as Garrard and Campbell but I would never start either of them over what I have already.

I would never hold three QB's, unless it's a bye week with really bad matchups issue. Also, you don't need two DEF.

I love/hate teams like you being in my leagues. On one hand, you vulture any decent QBs being on the WW for byes weeks, but you also leave gems on the WW because you have two DEFs.

I would never hold three QB's, unless it's a bye week with really bad matchups issue. Also, you don't need two DEF.

I love/hate teams like you being in my leagues. On one hand, you vulture any decent QBs being on the WW for byes weeks, but you also leave gems on the WW because you have two DEFs.

I have two defenses because I don't trust the Giants defense because they haven't done anything lately but they have the potential and don't want to drop them, also I had the Dolphins because they were playing TB this past week. As far as the 3 QBs go it's only because there is actually no one left to pick up because our league is so deep we start 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 Flex plus have 8 bench spots in a 12 team league.