[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Welker for McCoy?

Happy Hour

I'm stacked at WR but need an RB. The trade deadline is this weekend. I'm currently 6-4 which is good enough for third place, but there are five teams at 5-5 or 4-6 who would beat me on points if our win records were even.

My WRs: Calvin Johnson, Steve Smith (NYG), Derrick Mason, Wes Welker, T.J. Houshmandezadeh

My RBs: Adrian Peterson, Snelling (Atl), Ryan Moats, Donald Brown

We start 2 RB, 2WR, 1 RB/WR. I want an every week starter at RB, and can afford to lose a WR.

His team is one of the 5-5.

His WR: Harvin, Edwards, Andre Johnson, Maclin,

His RB: Deangelo Williams, Ronnie Brown, Ricky Williams, Lesean McCoy, Moreno.

Westbrook's injury puts him out for probably the rest of the season, making McCoy the guy to own. On the other hand, I've gotten this far without a 2nd RB, should I try to push my luck? I'll respond to yours if you give me a link.

I think your team is good enough to stand as it is.... especially with Turner's injury.

But, if you really want to make a trade, then McCoy is the guy to get. D. Williams is I am assuming untouchable. So, Mason or Houshmandezadeh for McCoy if the other team is interested would be a good trade for you.