[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What is the deal with Hightower and Pierre Thomas ?!?!?

fifasf

Can someone explain to me what is going on with these running backs? I have MJD and am always flipflopping between these two for my second strater. I am in a PPR league ( .5 points PR) and this week they have great matchups. Who do I start? I am in second place in my league and need some help with the deciding who to start the rest of the way.. NO is playing Tampa Bay and the Cards are playing STL this week. HELP...

Sincerely,

Frustrated Thomas and Hightower owner

I would start PT. He is so explosive and can go off big whereas I don't think Hightower will ever go off too big. The biggest problem in NO for fantasy owners is that they spread around the ball a lot. I really like PT (am an owner of PT and MJD as well) so I may hold a little loyalty, but both DEF (TB and STL) aren't too good so you should be relatively fine with what you decide.

TH will continue to lose touches as Wells progresses and learns how to pass protect. PT has been semi consistent with last week an off week for the entire team. I mean even Colston received a -1 in FFP last week. PT has a real nice out look for the playoffs and only 1 game that looks bad against NWE, but, that also might be benificial to him. I see NWE blitzing allot against a massive pass atack, opening a PT attack.

I told friends who own TH a few weeks ago to trade TH as soon as possible because his value is going to slide, and slide hard. Last week is probably a sign of the times!