[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which team is the worst

muck

Which team is the worst?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. The worst team in the NFL is:

• Cleveland Browns (1-8;-147 net points)
    • Oakland Raiders (2-7; -129 net points)
    • Kansas City Chiefs (2-7; -73 net points)
    • Detroit Lions (1-8; -121 net points)
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-8; -99 net points)
    • St. Louis Rams (1-8; -149 net points)

There's a real battle for the first five draft spots next season. These six teams have a leg up on everyone for the top spot.

NOTE: The following games will go a long way to clearing up this mess.

CLE plays at DET on 11/22

CLE plays at KC on 12/20

OAK plays at CLE on 12/27

This may be the deepest pool of horrible teams I've ever seen in the NFL. That said, Cleveland takes this prize. At least the other teams on the list have 1-2 weapons or decent players. The Rams have SJAX. Oakland has SOME decent players on that team. DET has Robotron and KSmith. But Cleveland? I can't locate anyone with talent on that roster. The 1976 Tampa Bay Bucs would be licking their chops. :wacko:

Edited by Trojanmojo

Not when you are the crappiest of the crappy.

Not true.

Lets say that CLE is the crappiest of the crappy and they have a 60% chance of losing each game against DET, KC and OAK and a 40% chance of winning the same. They would have a 6.4% chance of winning all three games and a 21.6% chance of losing all three games ... and a 78% chance of winning one or two.

Now, if we say that CLE has a 70% chance of losing each of their other four games, they have a 24% chance of losing all four games and only a 0.8% chance of winning all four ... with a 75% chance of winning at least one of them.

With these assumptions, they have a 5.2% chance of losing all the rest of their games and a 94.8% chance of winning at least one.

Now, if we just assume that (say) Tampa Bay is better than CLE and they have a 35% chance of winning any one of their remaining games ... they'd have a 4.9% of losing them all and a 95.1% chance of winning at least one.

So, while CLE may be the crappiest of the crappy, they may still end up with a better record than some/all of the other five teams on this list.

CLE actually made BAL look bad last night. Some might see it as a bright spot for the CLE D or whatever but I think it's the opposite. It just looked like BAL knew they needed little to no effort to dispense with CLE.

BAL seemed at half-speed for most of the game. The schemes were vanilla. Ugh.

That was exactly my impression too. It was like Harbaugh had to wake his team up at halftime and they roused themselves long enough to put the game away, then went back to sleep. At full intensity, Baltimore could / should have rattled up 35 points without reply.

The 1976 Tampa Bay Bucs would be licking their chops.

Said like a youngster who didn't see those Bucs that year. Trust me CLE would win. They at least have a decent D. No question at all. Same for last year's Lions. Not even close. I can't see anyone ever touching the 76 Bucs.

Said like a youngster who didn't see those Bucs that year. Trust me CLE would win. They at least have a decent D. No question at all. Same for last year's Lions. Not even close. I can't see anyone ever touching the 76 Bucs.

imagine how much better they would be if their O could sustain some drives to let them get some rest every now and then too...also they lost their 2 starting ILBs and have played well considering that fact