[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

bears fans poison steelers fan

dmarc117

Ever since the Fridge got the TD over Walter Payton, the Bears fans deserve every bit of the lack of respect and dignity heaped upon them. One of the greatest teams in NFL history and you get 1 stinkin' Super Bowl out of it.

The act is despicable, but one of the supposed toxins (as per the article) is grain alcohol. That has to be a misprint as all spirits are based on grain alcohol (aka Ever Clear). They must have meant wood alcohol!

Maybe I missed it in the article but where does it actually say that a Bear fan did this? I thought it said the family narrowed it down to that one establishment.

Everybody is just trusting what the family thinks happened???

I could see a Viking fan doing this but I will give the Bear fans a pass until a bit more proof comes up.

Maybe I missed it in the article but where does it actually say that a Bear fan did this? I thought it said the family narrowed it down to that one establishment.

I could see a Viking fan doing this but I will give the Bear fans a pass until a bit more proof comes up.

ummm, the 1st paragraph and 2nd and 3rd.... :wacko:

take it from a bears fan, most bears fans are dbags. i have to say packer fans could be the best.

Edited by dmarc117

That hurts my feelings :wacko:

ummm, the 1st paragraph and 2nd and 3rd.... :wacko:

take it from a bears fan, most bears fans are dbags. i have to say packer fans could be the best.

It just keeps saying that "the family" says - I don't see anywhere in the article where the police say it was because of a drink he had and that it was the drink that was given to him by a Bears fan. It just seems a bit fishy to me.

Maybe it is just some cryptosproridium thing like Milwaukee had. I crapped so much I thought I was going to go blind when I had that stuff.

Coulda been some bar cleaner or table cleaner...and you would think an employee would have to be involved since most people do not carry solvents and cleaners around with them. And the employee probably knew that the additive would not smell or taste bad or maybe they made up some shots and it was drank quickly so not to notice the difference until too late...very creepy and I think there would have to be an employee involved.

• 4 weeks later...