[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I give up ADP or Chris Johnson?

cbreese

Tied for first (7-3) in money league and need to make some changes to win playoffs imo (non-ppr and team is in sig)

start 2 QBs (QBs have huge value if not more than RBs in this league) and mine are not consistent enough to win it all and no starting QBs are on WW, so some trade options are listed below. I am keeping Chris Johnson since I think he is more valuable than ADP, but willing to give up ADP. Which trade will help me win the playoffs or am I ok with what I got?

Option 1: I give ADP and jennings, I get Schaub (great playoff matchups) and mendenhall, jacobs, ricky williams, charles

Option 2: I give slaton, i get cassell (tough playoff schedule facing buf and cinci)

Option 3: I give ADP and slaton, I get rivers or favre and deangelo williams

Option 4: I give ADP and QB other than roethlisberger, I get peyton manning and rb such as bush, mcfadden, hightower

leaning towards option 1 or 3

After the trades, I hope to drop Hill (will not start rest of season) for Snelling, Forsett, Bernard Scott, or Betts from WW or FA

I think I like option 3 the best if you can pair Johnson with Deangelo and then get Rivers or Favre you could have a lethal squad. Although with option 1 it does give u plenty of RB options and a stud QB as well. Option 3 just by a hair.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=308300

sorry, but meant i could get schaub AND mendenhall OR jacobs OR ricky williams OR charles in option 1

if any still think option 1 is best, which RB do i go with

if those of you that think option 3 is best, which QB do i go with, favre or rivers?

Passing Touchdown 6.00 pts ea

Passing Two Point Conversion 2.00 pts ea

Passing Yards bonus 1.00 pt at 300

Passing Yards bonus 1.00 pt at 400

Passing Yards bonus 1.00 pt at 500

Passing Yards 1.00 pt for every 40

Interception Thrown -2.00 pts ea

Edited by cbreese

Option 1: I give ADP and jennings, I get Schaub (great playoff matchups) and mendenhall OR jacobs OR ricky williams OR charles

Option 3: I give ADP, I get rivers or favre

Ok, after some trade counters, it is now down to these 2 options, leaning towards option 1 now, but which RB should I get?

This is it! I give ADP and bulger or freeman, I get Schaub (great playoff matchups) and mendenhall OR jacobs OR ricky williams OR charles

which QB (bulger or freeman) will be better for me to keep as a backup, and does anyone have anymore opinions on which RB to get?

This is it! I give ADP and bulger or freeman, I get Schaub (great playoff matchups) and mendenhall OR jacobs OR ricky williams OR charles

which QB (bulger or freeman) will be better for me to keep as a backup, and does anyone have anymore opinions on which RB to get?

I still go for mendenhall, and probably dump Freeman in the deal. (Assuming not a keeper league)

I would personally take Rivers D Williams, but if your going to lean on Option 1, I'd actually take Ricky WIlliams, call me crazy BUT, with Ronnie Brown hurt, and the type of injury he has, he won't come back the same player. Dolphins rank 4th for Rushing, and Ricky is a huge part of that.

I would personally take Rivers D Williams, but if your going to lean on Option 1, I'd actually take Ricky WIlliams, call me crazy BUT, with Ronnie Brown hurt, and the type of injury he has, he won't come back the same player. Dolphins rank 4th for Rushing, and Ricky is a huge part of that.

I considered RW, but with mendenhall, you are getting the primary back for sure for the season (barring injury), whereas with ricky, you don;t know what load he is going to get when Brown comes back and how they will utilize him while Brown is out. Also, the lack of PPR really reduces RWs value IMO.