[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New Orleans Saints D/ST

Shorttynaz

Yes sir. I've been in this league for 8 years now. Up until this year return TDs have counted. The first 4 years I was in here - the commissioner kept track on paper and emailed several weekly updates. The next 3 years we used CBS Sportsline. This year - we decided to go cheap and use Yahoo for free. The commissioner overlooked the defensive scoring settings when setting up the league. I'm surprised that no one noticed this until now - week 11.

I would agree that this was an honest mistake. While Yahoo is new to the commissioner (I play in several Yahoo leagues each year - however am not a commissioner) I suppose I can see how he overlooked it.

The score from previous weeks should be locked. Those owners slept through their own points.

This owner that caught the mistake should certainly be rewarded with his points and the win.

A website should never override agreed upon rules.

Edited by Pope Flick

:D You aren't retired? :D

LOL, good catch as usual!

Yeah I'm un-working, but the guy who originally founded the company I last worked for, who is also retired, has kept going what 'used to be' a Company League. It only includes one guy still there, and a few new guys, but I still think of it as My Company League!

:wacko:

Didn't bother to read some of the above posts so don't know if this has already been said. In Yahoo Fantasy Football a Kick return is awarded to the individual player, not the D/ST. Touchdowns are only awarded to the defense from turnovers, whereas Special Teams TD's are awarded to the player.

For example when Percy Harvin ran that kick return or punt return, whatever, back for a TD, I thought my D/ST should have been awarded 6 points. Turns out the 6 points went to him as a player and thus all TD's resulting from Special teams, count as a players total points, not the D/ST.

what you are saying is what is the default setting for Yahoo.

In one of my Yahoo leagues the comish has changed the scoring to the exact opposite

to what you have said....

D/ST get return td points, not the individual player