[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

toy question

dmarc117

We have basically two playrooms for toys and such so we really don't need to box things up. My three year old will play with things sporadically for a week or two and then leave it alone for awhile and then come back to it. My one year old on the other hand just likes to carry two things around for an entire day and pick something different the next!

Every parent is thinking about this as we approach Christmas, I would imagine. I look at toys differently than when I first had kids. 2 weeks calendar time is pretty close for my 2 young ones (6 and 7), but actual hands on play in that time is probably 10-15 hours?

I've really curtailed the number of gifts at CHristmas and Birthdays for that exact reason. Despite them wanting as many toys as possible on Dec 25, I like to buy fewer toys more often throughout the year.

I have a 13 and 16 year old, also. It gets a lot easier then, but quite a bit more expensive.

I hate the Holidays.