[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Flex, who has better week

kevins330

I actually like Wells better. Denver has allowed points on the ground lately, but will be playing their biggest rivalery and for top honors in the AFC West so LT could either have a stellar game and be shut out. I really don't see any in betweens here. Wells on the other hand should have consistent carries and ample opportunity for the end zone.

I actually like Wells better. Denver has allowed points on the ground lately, but will be playing their biggest rivalery and for top honors in the AFC West so LT could either have a stellar game and be shut out. I really don't see any in betweens here. Wells on the other hand should have consistent carries and ample opportunity for the end zone.

I'm not a Rams fan but for whatever reason their defense has been playing better as of late. I see Warner airing it out.

Denver will be highly motivated and my hugh liking of LT is clouding my judgement.

I'm not a Rams fan but for whatever reason their defense has been playing better as of late. I see Warner airing it out.

Denver will be highly motivated and my hugh liking of LT is clouding my judgement.

Keep in mind, NO rushed for over 200 yards and the week before the bye, Detriot rushed for over 130 years. The give up major yards on the ground.