[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DeAngelo Williams

hooknladder

take away williams' 50-yard run,

Let's take away Adrian Peterson's long run every week and talk about how awesome Chester Taylor is.

DW put up stats last year that were only met by 5 other RBs in NFL history, 4 which are Hall of Famers.

If you watch the games, and appreciate football............. .. DW is one of the best runners in the NFL right now.

Edited by bushwacked

Let's take away Adrian Peterson's long run every week and talk about how awesome Chester Taylor is.

Furthermore, if you watch the games, DW is a flat better talent.

we're arguing the same point. i guess i should've started off by saying "even if you take away williams' 50-yard run ..." what i meant was that even if you take away that run, williams gained nearly 30 yards more than stewart with the same amount of carries. stewart's longest run this year is 45 yards. i can think of three runs williams has had longer than that.

Its a shame that the idiot coaches in Carolina didn't stick to the running game. DWill was tearing up a very good Miami run D, so the coaches decide to let Delhomme hoist it 40+ times (completing less than 50%). Its mind-boggling, but they should be fired at the end of the season. They've got 2 great RBs and a terrible QB. Common sense says, stick to the run game.

Its a shame that the idiot coaches in Carolina didn't stick to the running game. DWill was tearing up a very good Miami run D, so the coaches decide to let Delhomme hoist it 40+ times (completing less than 50%). Its mind-boggling, but they should be fired at the end of the season. They've got 2 great RBs and a terrible QB. Common sense says, stick to the run game.

Give the coaches some credit. They are doing their best to get fired before the season is over!

I think that Bill Cowher will be coaching this team starting next year. You won't have to worry about them abandoning DeAngelo or the running game anymore.

Cowher said that he wants to coach again. He moved to and is now living in North Carolina. It looks like it might be time for the team to move on from John Fox. Cowher to the Panthers makes a lot of sense.

I think that Bill Cowher will be coaching this team starting next year. You won't have to worry about them abandoning DeAngelo or the running game anymore.

Cowher said that he wants to coach again. He moved to and is now living in North Carolina. It looks like it might be time for the team to move on from John Fox. Cowher to the Panthers makes a lot of sense.

Does that mean John Fox will be coaching the Raiders next year?

im glad to see some more talk about it...ive been talking about it for awhile now....at least since panthers/cowboys....the playcalling and lack of commitment to deangelo is killing this team....this guy needs to touch the ball 25 times a game...stewart is talented no doubt and they used a valuable resource on him....so he needs touches....but jesus....i just dont get it...i mean i know certain situations in games dictate the playcalls...but carolina is just killing themselves....this was a must win for them....im at 7-3 in 2nd place and the only team to defeat the first place team....so im not overly disgruntled...ill take the points from dwill last night....but i just dont get it....and wow...could you imagine cowher in carolina...id love to own deangelo or stewart in a dynasty

What he said.

And Cowher makes total sense to CAR; if the owner has even the vaguest clue, he'll dump Fox and persue Cowher like crazy.

I wanted him going to the Colts. :wacko: fn Caldwell.

I'm a biased DW owner, but along with not running it enough; I also don't understand why JStew gets so many touches. Seems apparent to me that DW is by far the more talented back.

Yep, and it seems to be apparent to everyone except John Fox. (oh, and Tazanib :wacko:)

I'm a biased DW owner, but along with not running it enough; I also don't understand why JStew gets so many touches. Seems apparent to me that DW is by far the more talented back.

You gotta remember, this was the same guy who kept starting DeShaun Foster when he was terrible too . . .