[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Miami 2nd back

Henry Muto

I had Ronnie Brown in my most important league and this is a huge blow to my team. The waiver wire has nothing of value except shots in the dark.

Any chance Miami goes with a 2nd RB to play with Williams ? And who will it be ? I may need to take a shot in the dark at him.

Wed, Nov 18

Hilliard is line for an expanded role with the Dolphins, with Ronnie Brown having landed on IR.

Recommendation: From a fantasy perspective, Ricky Williams stands to gain the most from Brown's injury, but Hilliard is now someone to consider as a sleeper pickup, now that he is but one injury away from the top job in a run-friendly offense. In any case, Hilliard stands to see at least some carries going forward.

Edited by Phazool

His official position is QB, but he can play other parts of the wildcat.

I think he meant that in FF he'd have to start at QB

In that case, yes.

yes :D

Probably not an option as a RB.

My :wacko: - If I'm starting Hilliard in the playoffs my team is probably toast anyway.

see previous post

Cleveland offensive players :wacko:

Well obviously it would be a desperation pick, but isn't that what we're talking about here? Trying to find a possible RB to score FF points when all others have been scooped up?

I picked up Hilliard and Ranken......My RB's are now P-Thomas, Caddy Williams, Jamal Lewis, Willie Parker, M-Moore, Hilliard and Ranken.

Hopefully my Brady/Moss combo will continue to carry me

Such a great team I once had

Brady

R-Brown

P-Thomas

R-Moss

B-Marshall

S-Rice

S-Holmes

O-Daniels

Gostkowski

Balt DF

That was my normal 10 man starting line up each week and to see 2 of the players go down that were doing great really hurts especially this being my most important league.

I really felt I nailed this draft and the team has paid off big time leading the way with a 51 pt lead with 3 weeks to go in the regular season and 22nd out of 516 teams overall.

The S-Rice pick up was huge but I never was able to land another back off the wire and W-Parker turned into crap

Dear Muto,

Please don't complain when some of us drafted LT, Westbrook, R. Brown, Anthony Gonzalez and Greg Jennings... on the same league... :wacko:

Dude, ow.