[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Monopoly

Scooby

So, I've always liked this game the best and can play it anytime even if no one else wants to (on PS3)...I used to think the red properties were the best (Illinois, Kentucky, Indiana), but I now think the orange properties are the best to have a moopoly on, (NY, Tenn, St James) the reason being is that it only costs $100 per house as opposed to $150 for the red properties and ou can quickly bankrupt someone if they land on these orange properties...also, owning railroads is always a great idea, utilities are good but not as good as the RR's). The worst properties to have a monopoly in are the greens IMO (too expensive to build on @ $200 a pop). The brown cheapos are also bad since many don't land on them nearly enough. Can you tell I'm totally bored! lol!!! If anyone has PS3 monolpoly, I would love to play with yall.

I read somewhere that statistically people land on the reds much more then anywhere else. Hmmmmmm. Where did I read that?

that's prob true, plus the odds increase for landing on Illinois Ave due to the card in chance. LOL! I'm delirious laready

I read somewhere that statistically people land on the reds much more then anywhere else. Hmmmmmm. Where did I read that?
For any one trip around the board, it's most probable to land In Jail (or just visiting). Aside from In Jail, Illinois Ave has the highest single square probability of being on when your turn is over. The other red squares are Kentucky (10th) and Indiana (13th) for an over all probability of 8.75%. The orange squares are New York (4th), Tennessee (7th), St. James (12th) for an overall probability of 8.81%. While you are more probable to land on a red square vs an orange one, they are VERY close.

Filling in the gaps you have Go (3rd), B & O Railroad (5th), Reading Railroad (6th), Pennsylvania Railroad (8th), Free Parking (9th), Water Works (11th). Only considering the 3 railroads already mentioned, they are also in there with a probability of 8.94%, but once you include Short Line (ranked 26th), it drops considerably.

All sorts of interesting statistical analysis can be found here.

This is just from total lack of sleep, you should see her with a few drinks....gosh I married a dork LOL

6 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

4 Members: Big John, Hugh 0ne, Scooby, Scooby's Hubby

Not nice to say about the birthday girl yesterday.

Edited by Big John

6 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

4 Members: Big John, Hugh 0ne, Scooby, Scooby's Hubby

Not nice to say about the birthday girl yesterday.

Cue the Foreigner..."that was yesterday..."

or the Pantera..."yestrerday don't mean s**t..."

JK, I love my Tweety

Edited by Scooby's Hubby