[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Celek or Olsen?

Piranha-z

PPR league.......

I have been rolling with Celek all year and he's done OK for me. They are projecting big games for each one, but who has the better of actually reaching those goals??? My gut tells me to run Celek (better QB) but does Olsen have big game potential here???

Thanks guys.

Edited by Piranha-z

I think that Olsen definitely has big game potential (not saying that just because I'm a bears fan). What's really encouraging is that Cutler has really been targeting Olsen a lot in the red zone. The Bears did shut down Vernon Davis last week to 29 yards on 3 receptions so...

I think that Olsen definitely has big game potential (not saying that just because I'm a bears fan). What's really encouraging is that Cutler has really been targeting Olsen a lot in the red zone. The Bears did shut down Vernon Davis last week to 29 yards on 3 receptions so...

I have the same dilemna and I'm starting Olsen this week. Philly is horrible vs TE's and Cutler will throw a bunch this game. Can't go wrong with either, but Celek is due for a no TD game...I think?