[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thoughts on the back up RBs

mdaschaf

These 3 guys (Forsett, Snelling, and Bernard Scott) are available in my 12 team league (non ppr)

I am trying to decide if I should one or more of them to my team. Would you drop any of these players for them?

Felix Jones

Shonn Greene

Donald Brown

Thanks.

These 3 guys (Forsett, Snelling, and Bernard Scott) are available in my 12 team league (non ppr)

I am trying to decide if I should one or more of them to my team. Would you drop any of these players for them?

Felix Jones

Shonn Greene

Donald Brown

Thanks.

I think that the general consensus is that Scott is the better spot start if Benson can't go.

Snelling is the best mid-length start since Turner will be back come playoff time, and

Forsett is the better long-term option if there is nothing better out there.

Base your decision on what role you are looking to fill.

I would not drop D. Brown, once he comes back he will get some production. The other two you could drop depending on who your other backs are.

Personally, I dropped D. Brown for Forsett. I think I have enough RB depth at this point to cover it. I think Brown is at most a low-end RB3 (I may eat my words soon), Forsett has the possibility to break out, but also could turn into a bencher if JJ gets the carries back when healthy. The thing I love most about Forsett is the backfield receiving yards (0.5ppr in my league).

I also picked up Scott and Forsett in separate leagues though. I agree with going with Scott this week if Benson is out but Forsett against Minny this week isn't such a good matchup. But he has promise

I have Scott on my team as well, but not sure I am completely sold that he's such a strong start if Benson is ruled out....

No one else thinks that it could be a 3 headed monster this weekened, with Scott, Leonard and even LJ getting carries, and whoever is the 'hot hand' gets the bulk of the carries??

I'm guessing LJ is hungry to silence critics that he's 'done', and may make the most of his opportunities......look what 32 year old Ricky did last night!!

I have Scott on my team as well, but not sure I am completely sold that he's such a strong start if Benson is ruled out....

No one else thinks that it could be a 3 headed monster this weekened, with Scott, Leonard and even LJ getting carries, and whoever is the 'hot hand' gets the bulk of the carries??

I'm guessing LJ is hungry to silence critics that he's 'done', and may make the most of his opportunities......look what 32 year old Ricky did last night!!

Scott is the most explosive RB of the three and even if Leonard and LJ get carries, Scott will get the Tiger's share and do the most with his opportunities. Rookies are just as hungry as aging vets and LJ just got there. The coaching staff are high on on him and he is the immediate back up to Benson on the depth chart. Not only will Scott get his touches in the backfield, but he's the kick returner. Plus, it's the Raiders. Does it matter how many heads the monster has? Greene and Jones both ran for over a hundred and paydirt, Jacobs and Bradshaw both ran for over a hundred, hell, I think Jack Black and Anthony Anderson could throw on some pads and run for a buck apiece and a few scores on the Raiders. Start Scott man, and don't look back until Benson returns.