[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ricky Williams

ReturnToSender

I sure I am not alone in this boat, but being a Ronnie Brown owner, I have a lot of my fantasy season riding on Ricky Williams. Tonight is the first look, Ricky may see more carries, but also we may see a lot less of the Wildcat.

Can Ricky carry a team now? He has a good match up tonight, but what does everyone see him doing for the rest of the year?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure I am not alone in this boat, but being a Ronnie Brown owner, I have a lot of my fantasy season riding on Ricky Williams. Tonight is the first look, Ricky may see more carries, but also we may see a lot less of the Wildcat.

Can Ricky carry a team now? He has a good match up tonight, but what does everyone see him doing for the rest of the year?

exactly the same as the 1st half of the season ,, decent RB2

2 - 4 receptions a game with total yards 100 or just shy of that with a TD

I think If I was a defensive coordinator, I would make the team throw more now......Stack the box, Ronnie and the presence of Ricky was what made that wildcat work, now that he's gone, and he was the one that ran it, read the def, and handed it to Ricky or kept it, I believe DaVonne Bess is going to benefit more now as a fantasy player than Ricky.....

I remember thinking when I drafted Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams, that if one of them got hurt, the other could put up monster numbers. Playing "Guess Which Back Will Go Off" is a big reason my team is 5-5. Last week, I said "screw it" and started both of 'em.

I remember thinking when I drafted Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams, that if one of them got hurt, the other could put up monster numbers. Playing "Guess Which Back Will Go Off" is a big reason my team is 5-5. Last week, I said "screw it" and started both of 'em.

after week 5 i had an offer of ricky for sims-walker, right before miami's by week. i was already starting chris johnson and ronnie brown and needed a receiver to cover bye weeks. in the comments section of the trade, i wrote, "ricky will be gold if ronnie goes down." :wacko:

in another league i turned down a trade offer last week that would've gotten me ricky williams. this week i'm playing the ricky williams owner. :D