[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Snelling or Forsett?

jaxfactor

My local has weird rules and we're only allowed to make one FA pick per week. I lost Ronnie Brown and can choose either one of these. JJ doesn't seem to be as injured as originally thought, but it seems that Forsett would be the better RB for the Seahawks even if JJ is healthy. Snelling could be starting for awhile as Turner has a high ankle sprain which is sometimes worse than a break. I'm torn between the 2, but I'm actually leaning towards Forsett What say you Huddlers?

Oh, this is a TD-heavy league with no PPR.

I am in the same boat so to speak. I will only get one of these guys, but essentially have my choice. Probably won't start either this week so looking for rest of the season. Snelling has the better schedule, but am fairly sure he will be sitting when Turner comes back. Forsett on the other hand has a better shot at getting caries each week even when JJ comes back. SEA may even give him a shot to look at what to do for next year with him, not sure.

I am looking at them as Forsett #1 then Snelling #2 for value for the rest of the year. For a one week pickup and play I think you go Snelling then Forsett