[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ocho Cinco this week?

Jackass

Does anyone know if Asomuga will be covering him this week? DMD indicates that he will be on Coles but a lot of other info i've read seems to indicate differently. Not sure why they'd put him on coles but there could be something i don't know?

I've read that Asomuga lines up on one specific side of the field. I'm not worried about him too much this week, Ocho's last game is about a 7% occurance since he's been in the league. More than 2 pts is expected.

Correct, the Raiders don't like to use Nnamdi as a shadow corner, he takes away one side of the field. Question is, will the Bengals even bother throwing in this one? Could be over very fast...still, I'm starting Ocho...in 3 freaking leagues!

Correct, the Raiders don't like to use Nnamdi as a shadow corner, he takes away one side of the field. Question is, will the Bengals even bother throwing in this one? Could be over very fast...still, I'm starting Ocho...in 3 freaking leagues!

Thanks for the info. I'd thought i had heard that about Asomuga before. I guess you have to start ocho this week then.

Edited by Jackass

So if it's true that Asomugha always lines up on the same side of the field, how do the Bengals' receivers line up? Do they flip flop from side to side at all, or are they more like the Colts say, where Reggie Wayne is on the left side 98=% of the time? And then, just to complete the thought - which side does Ocho Cinco line up on, and is it the side away from Asomugha?

All pretty much academic in my case (but relevant for others I think) - I'm leaning toward benching Ocho Cinco regardless for Driver and Calvin Johnson.

Edited by Easy n Dirty