[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to start, Vernon Davis or Brent Celek? NO PPR

dfine

Who would you start?

10% yardage, rushing and receiving, 5 points TD's, NO PPR.

I am also starting DeSean Jackson.

I am going against Donovan McNabb this week also.

Vernon Davis at Green Bay. (Vernon didn't have a great week last week, but he has done very well on the road this year. He should bounce back.)

Brent Celek at Chicago (I do have have Desean going also, but going against Donovan. Do I put all my eggs in one basket?)

Who would you start?

I would go with Davis. Celek is playing the Bears who are the same team that held Davis to only 16 yards last week. The Packers have allowed 6 TD's to tight ends this year. Seems like a no brainer since Davis just got skunked by the team your other option has to play this week.

Please also help with mine:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=308734

this could be a good strategy but the best strategy is to go with who gets your the most points..

I have davis on all of my teams and would only think about starting 1 maybe two te's over him and mr captain morgan is not one of them!

Just my :wacko:

Good Luck!

Well, I was just on the Sirius NFL Radio show with John Hanson, and ask the question to the guys. And both of them said that Brent Celek had the best matchup. Celek has had 3 straight games with a TD. My instincts say to start Davis this week, cause I believe he will bounce back from last week, and I think they will be playing catchup, but Celek has been doing so well lately and has also been consistent too. They both have had bad games this year.

So, is this a case of a win/win for whoever I start, or does Celek really have that much better matchup than Davis.

The past few weeks I have made some wrong decisions, but some how I still won my games. I am already in a hole this week I went against Ricky Williams. I I started Stewart and Smith already and I am down 10 points already. But that is another story.

I guess I am looking with the player with the most upside.

The only tight end that has scored on Green Bay was Minnesota's V. Shiancoe. No other Tight End has scored. Winslow did have a good game but that was at Tampa.

Chicago doesn't give up a lot of yards to Tight Ends, but the tight ends seem to get TD's, except for Davis last week, because San Fran was ahead.

This is too tough a choice this week.

I really don't know what to do.

Please help and tell me why.