[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need to pick 3 WR's

HonoluluBlue

Wow. Tough to bench him, but I'd bench Calvin. He's in the worst offense and that debacle of a game could end up being 6-3

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=308717

It's also difficult because I'm a Lions season ticket holder and will be at the game. He threw up 90 last week and was coming off injury. Gotta figure againt the Browns he's good for at least 80 and 1 TD. My concern is that D-Jack has had some clunkers. This week is UBER important for me, and of course no matter who I start the one on the bench will go off and one I start will crap the bed.

i am in the same boat (d jack, v jack, driver, maclin, cotchery) AND i am going against s rice. so right away i say start HIM lol

seriously i would probably bench calvin this week as well.

please see mine:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=308737

Thanks Captain. I commented on yours. I'll meet you here on Sunday to bitch about what we should've done. Lol!

Guys I know he hasn't lived up to his draft position but you can't bench megatron against the Browns. IMO bench D Jax. I'm a season ticket holder for the Eagles and let me tell ya, McNabb is getting killed here in Philly. He isn't going to do it this season and next year he won't be here. Mark my words. He will be checking down to McKoy and passing to everyone else than D Jax.

Starting three of these. I need to choose who to sit and am having a really hard time. Tough problem to have I know.

Calvin Johnson vs. Browns

Desean Jackson vs. Bears

Vincent Jackson vs. Broncos

Sidney Rice vs. Seattle

Thanks for the help guys!!

VJack and Rice start for sure, debate is between Megatron and Desean...tough one. Flip a coin, you've got great options.

Guys I know he hasn't lived up to his draft position but you can't bench megatron against the Browns. IMO bench D Jax. I'm a season ticket holder for the Eagles and let me tell ya, McNabb is getting killed here in Philly. He isn't going to do it this season and next year he won't be here. Mark my words. He will be checking down to McKoy and passing to everyone else than D Jax.

Even after he just blew up S.D. for 450? My concern with Jackson is that if he doesn't get that one deep ball for a TD he turns in a clunker!

I would sit VJack. The Broncos secondary is tough and held him in SD to about 40+ yards receiving a few months ago (he did have a TD however). If you will be at the Lions game you need something to root for...might as well be CJ.

Haha. That's kind of my line of thinking. hard to sit Megatron anyway, but at least there's something to root for besides the pop warner game at halftime!

Philly fans have never appreciated what a good qb McNabb is. Unreal. He threw for 450 yds last week. He has no running game. And they're right in the hunt.

Starting three of these. I need to choose who to sit and am having a really hard time. Tough problem to have I know.

Calvin Johnson vs. Browns

Desean Jackson vs. Bears

Vincent Jackson vs. Broncos

Sidney Rice vs. Seattle

Thanks for the help guys!!

Rice, VJ and Calvin (he is due)

I just don't know how you can sit Desean against the Bears secondary, they've been absolutely TERRIBLE.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...p;#entry3024122

It's tough because the Bears are 8th overall against the pass and the Broncos are 5th. V-Jack is a TD machine, but the Broncos held him to 40 and a td last time.

Philly fans have never appreciated what a good qb McNabb is. Unreal. He threw for 450 yds last week. He has no running game. And they're right in the hunt.

McNabb is a O.K. QB. Its his decision making in the red zone and his accuracy is what has killed him.