[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Friday Night Poker

Chief Dick

Do you guys still play using that moneymaker program or is there a better way now? I miss playing the old way on pokerroom but once we switched to that moneymaker program I had to quit.

I'd be interested if you guys are using another method (ie...website).

Yeah, we still play with the moneymakers.

Can you set up private tables there?

I don't believe so, BUT, there are always tournys popping up ($10 in this case) and with a little coordination, we could all manage to get signed in to the same tourny. I haven't been on there in awhile - I will check if I can set up a private table.

Can you set up private tables there?

You can't, but they have 6-player tourney tables, and people are usually good about not sitting down if you tell them you are waiting for a private tourney.

Only real downside is the tourney won't start until there are 6 players....if there are only 5 of us, we can't do it unless we're willing to take on an outsider.

And of course, Bodog takes a small vig for running it.

So right now, for instance, there are four - $10 buy-in tourny tables open with nobody in yet (they hold 10 people and we would need exactly 10 huddlers). The only problem is getting all 10 huddlers to be ready to sign in on my cue. So, I would wait for a new 10 man table to open up, then type the table name in here. All of you would have to have bodog open and ready to click. It would just take a little coordination and readiness.

You can't, but they have 6-player tourney tables, and people are usually good about not sitting down if you tell them you are waiting for a private tourney.

Only real downside is the tourney won't start until there are 6 players....if there are only 5 of us, we can't do it unless we're willing to take on an outsider.

And of course, Bodog takes a small vig for running it.

They also have 9 man tables - these are all cash games, but we could all buy-in for $10 and obviously have no more re-buys. Once you blow your $10, you're out. The problem there is once some people are out, other non-huddlers could occupy seats. I still think the 10 man tourny is the best option.

When I had to reinstall everything I lost money makers.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Chief Dick

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe it is still on my laptop. I thought of that this morning.

Edited by whomper