[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Snelling or Scott.....

Looking more and more like Turner and Benson will be OUT for the upcoming games....Cincy would be wise to rest Benson, and it appears that Turner won't play......

That being said, who has more upside as the 'backup', both of which could share carries:

Scott vs Oakland: Great match up, but read he's also returning Kick offs.....does that mean Leonard and LJ will get signficant playing time?

Snelling vs Giants: not as a good a match up as Scott, but if Norwood is questionable, could be in for a decent amount of carries....

scoring is 1 pt every 10 yards rushing/receiving.....6 for a TD....

thanks!

I'd say Scott. Oakland run D-enough said! Check out mine. Thanks

This could be true, but as Scott is returning Kick offs, are they also going to give him ball 10-15 times, or will it be a lot of Scott, Leonard and LJ???

if Norwood is OUT or limited, wouldnt Snelling be a safer start as Atlanta loves to run...

This could be true, but as Scott is returning Kick offs, are they also going to give him ball 10-15 times, or will it be a lot of Scott, Leonard and LJ???

if Norwood is OUT or limited, wouldnt Snelling be a safer start as Atlanta loves to run...

Sounds like you've already made up your mind.

My personal feelings are that Scott will get the large bulk of the carries and have a great game against a terrible run D. I'm not convinced Snelling is that good.

Sounds like you've already made up your mind.

My personal feelings are that Scott will get the large bulk of the carries and have a great game against a terrible run D. I'm not convinced Snelling is that good.

Guess will have to wait and see as neither Scott (or LJ for that matter) have been named the starter....yet...ditto with Snelling.....

Do agree with you, that Oaklands run D is a great matchup....hopefully, enough carries to go around.....will roll with scott most likely